Monday, September 12, 2011

Dear Anna,

Thank you for teaching me about patience I didn't know I had.

For letting me know that it was okay to stand up for what you believe in even if it means leaving the only job you have ever had that you thought you loved.

For smiling for me when I had my little point and shoot.

For making me want to live a better life and dream bigger.

For reminding me that sometimes its the little things that make me want to lay on the floor and cry and sometimes it's okay to do that.

For not judging me if my hair was greasy, or I was tired or cranky and for being cranky with me.

You changed my life in way's you will never know. You are the reason, I stuck with that job, left that job and started my own company. Your smile on Sunday reiterated to me that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing no matter the challenges I may face.






Thank you.



1 comment:

  1. Anna does just light up for you. Thank you for being a part of our lives!

    ReplyDelete