Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday

Here are our favorite links for the week!

1. I am totally addicted to Pinterest if you aren't on it, JOIN! Seriously, its amazing!

2. I am really on a kick of making things at home from scratch versus buying premade or processed in the store, one of my first projects has been homemade dishwasher detergent, the recipe I used is HERE

3. I am pretty sure I am going to have this printed in my bedroom and framed and when my kid is 13 and being a pain I will remind them to go and read THIS

4. My little guy isn't big enough to go school yet, but I know many of you have kiddo's who are when I found this Back To School Fairy I knew I had to share it! Such a fabulous idea!

5. My friends and I are getting together on Wednesday for a toddler art playgroup and we will be rocking out this dough!

6. I am already thinking Christmas and I am in love with THIS mug and home made hot chocolate found HERE, such a great go to gift to have around!

7. It's hot here... I mean its so hot, I don't want to go anywhere. I know my little guy is DYING to get out so last week we made a pit stop at City Garden!

8. Did you check out our giveaway and post about Little Fishes Swim School?!? If you didn't go... check it out... that place could be a lifesaver for your kid!

9. This time next week I will be getting ready for my trip HERE! It's the most beautiful place on Earth! At least in my book!

10. Next week our spotlight is for Verde Kids, which in my opinion is not just for kids and is one of the coolest stores I've ever been to!

And because I hate a post with out a picture... check out this little guy! He turned ONE last week and I can't wait to see him on FRIDAY for his 1st birthday session! Don't be alarmed I didn't steal this picture - Kids Being Kids Photography is our sister company!

No comments:

Post a Comment