Monday, August 22, 2011

Dunaway Books!



Wow, I PROMISE this week is a new week and I will get better with blogging! But, I always get my best ideas right smack dab in the middle or the beginning of my busy season! Meaning, I am currently up to my neck in work! Don't get me wrong I love it!

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of cruising down Grand Blvd to Dunaway Books! Have you been down Grand lately just at the corner of Tower Grove Park? Its amazing! It is totally developed and there are some fabulous restaurants! Right in between all those great restaurants is a one of a kind book store! It's so one of a kind they actually have a 1st Edition Tom Sawyer!

I am in love with Dunaway Books! They have entire collections of books you haven't seen since you were a kid and it smells like a bookstore. Forget big name chain stores, pull up a chair, climb a ladder and smell the books. Seriously, if you haven't done it recently you need to! I swear it will take you back to being a kid!

The best part is Dunaway Book is doing a 10% discount for anyone who mentions Kate Brockmeyer Photography! I think this is the best place to check out for a special holiday gift, one of a kind at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment