Thursday, August 4, 2011

Recipe on the run

I was going to take pictures while I made our dinner tonight and then give you the pro's and the con's of this recipe... however, my life didn't work out that way. After a quick work out with my husband at a high school track near our home and a 45 minute run through the grocery store I ended up buying premade pizza crust and pre grilled chicken (GO ME) and slapping it all together in the oven versus the grill.

However this is the recipe I was dreaming of... HERE! If you make it, comment and let me know how it goes! If you don't well store it in your recipe box. I loved that dough was basically everything I already had.. I picked up yeast and the topping's were favorites of the husband. It's now on my goal list!

It does smell delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment