Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday

1. I met with an AWESOME bride today, one I go way back with and I have known since I was a toddler! We grew up down the street from each other then her family moved to Ohio and then in college we caught up again on good old Facebook. I photographed her sisters wedding last October and now I will have the pleasure of photographing her engagement photo's as well as wedding photo's! I am so excited! She is an out of the box kind of bride, just like I have been begging the good Lord to send me!

2. My husband is in a weight loss program at work and he lost 8 pounds last week! I could eat soybeans for a week and maybe loose two pounds! I gotta get my butt in gear!

3. I read on another blog today about listening to a book on your iPhone while working out and I am pretty sure that is right up my alley and I am going to try it out tomorrow!

4. VOTE HERE for a blog that I love to read! Seriously, she is a momma from my hometown with three kids under 5 who were at one time 3 kids under 3. She a good christian woman and a photographer and her blog is called JODIFIED please vote for her she deserves it!

5. I heard on Facebook there is a way to check your status on this day for all the previous years as long as you have been on Facebook. It hasn't popped up on my yet but I can't wait for it to do so.

6. Have you seen that Piperlime has a final sale section?!?! If not go check it OUT!

7. My cousin's wife just had her son's 1st birthday party and it was Dr Seuss style and she totally out did my Sesame Street 1st bday party so now its ON! (Just kiddin' Ash) But seriously, I am already thinking of ideas! I did decide I should rock out his Halloween costume first, we are stuck between a superhero one that represents him and a glow in the dark skeleton! He can actually eat candy this year so it should be fun!

8. I love this Popsicle matching game. Check it out HERE.

9. I can not wait to make a doorway bean bag game for Jay! This would be so fun just as something to toss up on a rainy day! Check it OUT!

10. J and I are working on his colors. I have been making him match colors and touch colors but does anyone have any awesome ideas that your kids loved and worked! I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment